IT (Information Technology) Services
- Free cleaning and diagnostic services for slow, won't connect, full disk warning, won't print, or unreliable Personal Computers (PC).
- Free advisory service if you are considering a new computer.
- Free upgrade purchase estimates and free installation of memory and disk drive upgrades.
- Free personal network setup and connection.
- Free setup and training on MS Office products, Windows upgrades, and other software.
- Free answers to any IT questions (disclaimer-answer might be "I don't know").
This pertains mainly to Windows based PCs but may be able to help with some Apple, Chrome, Android, and Linux based systems.
Contact Person: Chris Lewis (570) 387-1693
Investments: Stability & Advice Services
Investments seem to be one of the orders of the day, but because of the demand and challenges with regard to our economy, there is also the much dangers of scammers. Therefore, we offer:
- Free review of existing accounts, sources of funding, and goals. We can present options available and make recommendations. We only speak from a wide range of personal experience and are not employed or trained in the investment industry.
- Service will be completely confidential.
Contact Person: Paul Stoudt (570) 387-5218
Manage your money: Classes and Advice
Manage Your Money: Classes and Advice
God cares about every facet of our life, including our finances. In the Bible God teaches us how to spend wisely, to save diligently and invest carefully, avoid debt, and to give generously. Here at CAC, we believe that God’s biblical financial principals offer us financial freedom. Using these principles, we would like to support you in your financial journey.
We offer classes that walk you through setting up your own spending plan, learn about borrowing, retirement and college planning, and tithing. If you need one on one coaching on one of these topics, we are available to meet with you.
Please contact Amy Lewis for more information (570) 854-8702